Open Positions at Columbia University Facilities and Operations
Facilities and Operations supports internal mobility, as well as actively recruiting diverse talent from outside the University. We encourage both internal and external candidates to apply.
Our active positions, along with other administrative roles, are listed in the Jobs at Columbia system.
Set up your login information and master application ahead of time so you can apply for positions with us.
Finance & Administration
- Coordinator - Finance
- Senior MWBE Analyst - Business Processes
- Assistant Director - Information Tech
- Desktop Support Specialist
- Manager, Event Management System
- Violence Prevention Educator (Grant Funded)
- Assistant Director, Sexual Violence Response (CUIMC)
- Medical Assistant
Hospitality and Catering
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Manager - Operations
- Manager - Conference Housing
- Manager - Assignments
- Assistant Director - Campus Access
- Senior Project Manager, Construction Field Engineer
- Associate Vice President, Design Management
- Project Director
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Manager
Operations - Morningside
- Energy Management Systems Mechanic
- HVAC Control Mechanic
- Resident Manager
- Mechanic - Fire Safety
- Manager, Training & Quality Assurance
- Building Automation System Administrator
- Supervisor, Custodial Services
- Residential Housing Specialist
- Mechanic - Mason
- Client Service Supervisor
- Assistant Manager, Custodial Services
- Mechanic - Painter
Operations - Manhattanville
- Refrigeration Control Engineer - Level 1 (Manhattanville Campus)
- Materials Handler (Manhattanville Campus)
- Director - Maintenance & Trades (Manhattanville Campus)
- Laborer (Manhattanville Campus)
- Supervisor, Operations (Manhattanville Campus)
- District Energy Systems Engineer, Level 1 (Manhattanville Campus)
Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.
Columbia University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action—Race/Gender/Disability/Veterans employer.
Manhattanville Construction Opportunities
If you are interested in employment with construction firms currently working at Columbia, direct your inquiries to the points of contact working at Columbia’s Manhattanville development.
See the list of pre-qualification certificates for upcoming Manhattanville Operations positions.