Open Positions at Columbia University Facilities and Operations
Facilities and Operations supports internal mobility, as well as actively recruiting diverse talent from outside the University. We encourage both internal and external candidates to apply.
Our active positions, along with other administrative roles, are listed in the Jobs at Columbia system.
Set up your login information and master application ahead of time so you can apply for positions with us.
Finance & Administration
- Coordinator - Finance
- Senior MWBE Analyst - Business Processes
- Manager, Construction/Engineering
- Senior Analyst, Code Compliance
- Project Coordinator
- Director, Lerner Operations & Guest Services
- Manager-Clinical Case
- Manager – Clinical Case
- Assistant Director, Campus Access
- Accommodations Manager
- Violence Prevention Educator
- Assistant Director - Sexual Violence Response (CUIMC)
- Health Promotion Specialist
Hospitality and Catering
- Desktop Support Specialist
- Manager, Event Management System
- Assistant Director, Client Support Services
- IT Project Manager
Operations - Morningside
- Energy Management Systems Mechanic
- HVAC Control Mechanic
- Resident Manager
- Mechanic - Fire Safety
- Manager, Training & Quality Assurance
- Building Automation System Administrator
- Supervisor, Custodial Services
- Mechanic - Mason
- Assistant Manager, Custodial Services
- Mechanic - Painter
- Licensed Refrigeration Engineer
- Handyperson A
- Handyperson C
- Assistant Superintendent
- Senior Energy Engineer
- Porter C
- Porter A
Operations - Manhattanville
- Refrigeration Control Engineer - Level 1 (Manhattanville Campus)
- Mechanic Level 1 (Manhattanville Campus)
- Director - Maintenance & Trades (Manhattanville Campus)
- Laborer (Manhattanville Campus)
- Supervisor, Operations (Manhattanville Campus)
- District Energy Systems Engineer, Level 1 (Manhattanville Campus)
- Controls Engineer Level 1 (Manhattanville Campus)
- District Energy System Engineer - Level 2
- Assistant Vice President
- Assistant Director, Manhattanville Commercial
Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.
Columbia University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action—Race/Gender/Disability/Veterans employer.
Manhattanville Construction Opportunities
If you are interested in employment with construction firms currently working at Columbia, direct your inquiries to the points of contact working at Columbia’s Manhattanville development.
See the list of pre-qualification certificates for upcoming Manhattanville Operations positions.