Open Positions at Columbia University Facilities and Operations
Facilities and Operations supports internal mobility, as well as actively recruiting diverse talent from outside the University. We encourage both internal and external candidates to apply.
Our active positions, along with other administrative roles, are listed in the Jobs at Columbia system.
Set up your login information and master application ahead of time so you can apply for positions with us.
Finance & Administration
- Manager, Construction/Engineering
- Senior Analyst, Code Compliance
- Desktop Support Specialist
- Financial Coordinator
- Assistant Accommodations Manager
- Violence Prevention Educator (Grant Funded)
- Clinical Psychologist
- Nurse Practitioner
- Assistant Director, Training & Prevention (Sexual Violence Response)
- Associate Director, Direct Services (Sexual Violence Response)
- Assistant Director, Sexual Violence Response (CUIMC)
- Survivor Advocate
Hospitality and Catering
- Senior Project Manager, Construction Field Engineer
- Associate Vice President, Design Management
- Project Manager
- Project Director
Operations - Morningside
- Energy Management Systems Mechanic
- HVAC Control Mechanic
- Supervisor, Physical Plant
- Working Superintendent
- Resident Manager
- Senior Engineer
- Associate Director, Commissioning
- Client Service Supervisor
- Mechanic - Fire Safety
- Licensed Refrigeration Engineer
Operations - Manhattanville
- Supervisor of Refrigeration Control Systems (Manhattanville Campus)
- Operations Supervisor of District Energy Systems (DES) (Manhattanville Campus)
- Refrigeration Control Engineer - Level 1 (Manhattanville Campus)
- Mechanic - Painter (Manhattanville Campus)
Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.
Columbia University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action—Race/Gender/Disability/Veterans employer.
Manhattanville Construction Opportunities
If you are interested in employment with construction firms currently working at Columbia, direct your inquiries to the points of contact working at Columbia’s Manhattanville development.
See the list of pre-qualification certificates for upcoming Manhattanville Operations positions.