Open Positions at Columbia University Facilities and Operations
Facilities and Operations supports internal mobility, as well as actively recruiting diverse talent from outside the University. We encourage both internal and external candidates to apply.
Our active positions, along with other administrative roles, are listed in the Jobs at Columbia system.
Set up your login information and master application ahead of time so you can apply for positions with us.
- Assistant Accommodations Manager
- Clinical Case Manager
- Survivor Advocate
- Trainee in Psychology
- Manager, Immunization Compliance
Hospitality and Catering
- Assistant General Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Chef Manager
- Pantry Worker
- Sous Chef Manager
- Coordinator, Conference Housing
- Senior Project Manager, Construction Field Engineer
- Associate Project Manager
- Associate Vice President, Design Management
Operations - Morningside
- Assistant Custodial Supervisor
- Energy Management Systems Mechanic
- HVAC Control Mechanic
- Locksmith A (Licensed)
- Supervisor, Fire Systems/Electrical
- Environmental Controls Supervisor
- Mechanic - NUSS
- Mechanic - Mason
- Mechanic - Electrician
- Supervisor, Physical Plant
- Handyperson A
- Working Superintendent
- Resident Manager
- Mechanic Trainee
- Senior Engineer
- Handyperson C
- Assistant Manager, Custodial Services
Operations - Manhattanville
- Director, Maintenance and Trade Services (Manhattanville Campus)
- District Energy System Engineer - Level 2 (Manhattanville Campus)
- Service Mechanic - Level 2 (Manhattanville Campus)
- Supervisor for Distributed Systems (Manhattanville Campus)
- Supervisor of Refrigeration Control Systems (Manhattanville Campus)
- Service Mechanic - Level 1 (Manhattanville Campus)
- Plumber - Level 1 (Manhattanville Campus)
- Operations Supervisor of District Energy Systems (DES) (Manhattanville Campus)
Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.
Columbia University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action—Race/Gender/Disability/Veterans employer.
Manhattanville Construction Opportunities
If you are interested in employment with construction firms currently working at Columbia, direct your inquiries to the points of contact working at Columbia’s Manhattanville development.
See the list of pre-qualification certificates for upcoming Manhattanville Operations positions.